Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Neocon Oldsters on the East Coast and the Neocon Gangster on the West

Aaron's Gray Hair

For the longest time I would remind Aaron to pay attention to his sideburns where his temples were gray. It was almost as though the new management encouraged it. I thought it was odd. Unless gray looks good on you, no one wanted to be gray.

It would seem as though I was wrong. Anderson Cooper is a composite. A genetic mutant designed specifically for CNN and it's ambitious undertakings.

On the east coast they want to attact those of us aging and planning on living forever. The folks whom are older are also nestled in around the 'boob tube' about 6 pm in the evening. Tonight Andrew Weil will be on with his holistic approach to aging. I like Andrew Weil. When I think of him I think of Vitamin D. I don't like the new AC360 at 10 pm though.

So, when CNN has disposed of the east coast crowd it dives right into the hopes of capturing South Central LA at 7pm for lots of images of law enforcement tales and inspiration to service through military danger 'down play.'

Aaron wasn't a composite. He wasn't a multi-tasking icon. He was a darn good journalist and down to Earth newsman. His expertise is missed. He is one of a kind and his message mixed with conservative values and liberal venture is a unique view of the world.

I don't believe I will ever find another journalist with quite the 'tilt' on things as Aaron. I don't care what anyone else says. He PRACTICED the profession when he was teamed with David Bohrman with ethical standards and correctness and a delivary no one has yet to match. He's got to come back. The news of the day isn't the same without him.