Thursday, December 8, 2005

Anderson Cooper Sensationalized 360


0959

It wasn't terror. Frankenstein knows the inner demons of the Dead Passenger. What next? Heeerrrreee's Hollywood Andy !

1001

Millions heald their breath. Not that I know of but if they did it'll show up on CO2 concentrations.


Ed Lavender:

Rogoberto Alpizar - he lead the air marshals to believe he had a bomb in his backpack. This man didn't go through security before getting into that plane. I mean anytime I flew there were very stringent measures before I got on the plane. Including shoes. I think this is really outrageous. No one lose control not that the cell phone call allowed on airplanes unhinges your emotions.

1005

Deborah Feyerick. All the pictures on "Hardball" shows a happy family. Oh, see, this man had a history even today of having control issues on these planes. This is outrageous. Where are the flight attendants and their reports regarding unruly passengers? They don't do that?

Reik von Achen - the medical information of Mr. Alpizar is confidential. I'll be darn the friends are respectful of their knowledge him.

1009

Commercials