Friday, December 9, 2005

May as well just watch FOX


1000

Breaking News is what the anchor of the flagship does. It used to be Aaron. Anderson stole the place from him. I don't find his commentary adequate. The television coverage on the ground is from FOX.

Breaking News with a plane crash as Midway Airport in Chicago. There are people on the ground involved in severe injuries. All the people in the plane are safe. This was a landing incident whereby the plane slid on ice/snow, accelerated and broke through a barrier into local traffic.

1005

Children 3 adults 2 two cars one critical injury one serious injury.

1012

This is another coverage like that in Canada. I am still waiting for the word miracle.

1018

I've heard enough of this repetitive stuff. I haven't got any varied information for 13 minutes now. I miss Aaron.

Enough.