Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just don't believe the 'hype.' It is all nonsense.

The failure of the Bush Administration is obvious. All the 'spin' can't put a good face on this administration. The change in the White House Press Secretary is obvious. This will be Bush's third. I believe Fleisher is still at the Department of Agriculture and author of a hideous book. McClellan will probably follow in his steps.

"My days with The War President."

Rove was a good choice to terminate. As far as I am concerned he has been termintaed. But, you have to remember, Republicans are never terminated, they only disappear out of the public eye. The termination of Rove is obvious. He has been running a campaign since the run for office as Governor. It's never stopped. He belongs at the top of the Republican Party Campaign. As a matter of fact it will be the perfect place for him when he is indicted for outing a CIA agent along with Cheney and Bush.

The House of Bush has always been a House of Cards and it's collapsing.

Keep the perspective. The Turth always prevails and stands when all else fails.

I'll stay in front of the television awhile but I think I' am calling it a week. I have family that needs me.